Welcome to the Atlantis Program!
Atlantis is a transatlantic four to five year Bachelor’s degree double major in Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering.
The increased demand of the global market for better materials with superior properties requires engineers — especially those involved in mechanical design — to develop greater expertise, skills, and knowledge in materials science. Students involved in the Atlantis Program will develop their knowledge and skills while:
- Getting a truly international education
- Studying in the US and Germany (minimum of 1 year abroad)
- Practicing their language skills in an immersive setting
- Participating in a well-integrated language training and cultural exchange program
- Enhancing their future educational and employment opportunities
For detailed information regarding application procedures and programs of study please visit the Atlantis site for the institution you will be applying from: